Safety Notice

To those of you that have loved ones going away to university or college.

I have had a few friends contact me concerning their gas supply in their kids lodgings from all over the country and it is surprising how many have been reported to me that have not had the relevant gas safety checks done or the paper work is missing from their tenants pack. Please make sure if your loved ones do have a gas supply in their rented accommodation, that the relevant paperwork is there and up to date. (this safety check must include ALL gas appliances installed in the property) Landlords Gas Safety certificates are issued in TRIPLICATE. The original goes to the landlord/letting agent and a copy must be issued to the tenant by LAW. The third copy is held by the engineer/company that issued it. Gas Safety checks must be carried out at least every 12 months.

AGASI.....Keeping you GAS SAFE